Saturday, July 15, 2006

Something Interesting!

Can You Read This?

cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg.
The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid,
aoccdrnig to arscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy,
it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are,
the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae.

The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef,
but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh?
Yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

Will the spelling bee contests be terminated? I geuss not. You stlil need to konw the wrods beorfe you can raed tehm in whtaever oredr. heh heh....

2 comments:

David BC Tan said...

chomsky said language (written/verbal) is one of the obstacles in the argument for evolution.

Siva said...

When he was asked about religion, he said "I think irrational belief is a dangerous phenomenon". I wonder what he meant by that.